Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yahshua provides for us, so we can provide for others UPDATE



 Psalms 23

YHVH is my shepherd; I do not lack.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters. 
He turns back my being; He leads me in paths of righteousness For His Nameʼs sake. 
When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You spread before me a table in the face of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup runs over.
Only goodness and kindness follow me All the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the House of YHVH, To the length of days!

YHVH truly blesses us, doesn't he? He always provides for our needs! But YHVH has given us a responsibility. James 1:27 says, " Clean and undefiled religion before the Elohim and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Praise YHVH that He has blessed our family so we could help this elderly widow. Her name is Doña Nacilda. She lives by herself in this old wooden house with a old tin roof. We were really touched one day by her singing. We decided to look and see what needed to be done. 
We realized that her fence needed some fixing, as well as the walkway to her house and a pole so they can switch the electric pole from the old pole, which is falling down. And because you came out and supported us, we were able to help her. Thank you so much for all your support! 
As you can see, by your provision, she has a nice gate, an electric pole that will last for a while, and will soon have a nice walkway to her house, which I will put pictures on once it is done. Thank you so much!

If you want to help, please go to torah4ca.weebly.com for information how. May YHVH bless you and keep you! Shalom!

Pura Vida! L'Chaim!
Christian Montanez Dodd
Servant and Emmisary of Yahshua, Child of YHVH
HalleluYAH!!







4 comments:

  1. Hello Montanez family, and Costa Rica,

    My wife and I started a ministry called 119 Ministries (www.TestEverything.net)

    I was linked to this blog via Facebook. Just though I would drop in and say shalom. My wife and I LOVE Costa Rica with a passion. I have helped build trails in some of the national parks, and I took my wife there for a few weeks and we drove all over.

    Right now, all our ministry can offer is prayer for blessings to you, and success in building His Kingdom...we have just started and are small with basically no income, but we sure do have a heart for Costa Rica. Someday, YHWH willing, we would like to help more...

    Blessings,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful privilege given us as believers, to have the opportunity to help others! You all have been really blessed down there in that respect. :)

    "Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you." -Deuteronomy 16:17

    Continue to walk in His Ways!

    Blessings and shalom,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalom Montanez Family, so good to see you here. May YHWH bless you all on His journey for your lives. And may we be blessed as well following the travails on your journey.
    Blessings ~ The Brunos (Pebble Crossing)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to see your thoughts on our blog. May YHWH bless you more!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings and Shalom!
The Montanez Family