Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fishy Sin

A funny translation blunder:

One of the tico girls was reading a Creation book.
We started talking about it, how the world is only 6,ooo years old
and dinosaurs walking with man and when they began eating meat.
I told her that the "Pescado de hombre(fish of man)" was the reason we began eating meat.
She gave me this strange look, and I was trying to figure out what was wrong.
Then I figured it out and started laughing!
Instead of saying the sin(pecado) of man I said the fish(pescado) of man!! :'D
No wonder we get the strangest looks when speaking sometimes!
Blessings!

Shalom,
tammy montanez
Servant of Yahshua, Wife to my partner-for-life and mother of 2

1 comment:

  1. :0) It matters what and how we say things...yes! I also wanted to thank you for email a while back...blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to see your thoughts on our blog. May YHWH bless you more!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings and Shalom!
The Montanez Family