Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Plain and Simple

She shall seek wool and flax, and with delight she works with her hands.
 Proverbs 31:13


Mia Langford made me this beautiful "Plain" green dress and apron. She does such excellent work. 
At first I thought it would be to much for the weather down here but quite the opposite. It is cool and comfy! I wanted it for work on the farm but have had a hard time letting it get the least bit dirty. 


The dress is an olive green and the apron is brown. For some reason in this pic it looks gray and purple.

Here is our pretty puppy, Coco!

I'm already thinking about my next "Plain" dress. 
I think blue would be pretty. 
It's so nice not to have to worry about what you are going to wear and what matches.

Please go to Mia's Etsy store at My Simple Journey.
The headcovering is from Sower's of Hope.

Blessings!

Shalom,
tammy montanez
Servant of Yahshua, Wife to my partner-for-life and mother of 2

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful surprise tonight! You make the dress and apron look so pretty. :) Please know that I'm thinking about you, Mrs. Montanez!

    Blessings and prayers,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, the dress suits you beautifully. How precious of Mia. Blessings ~ Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, I love it! I am desiring to purchase some plain dresses for me...and these are lovely! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to see your thoughts on our blog. May YHWH bless you more!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings and Shalom!
The Montanez Family