Thursday, October 11, 2012

Clean and undefiled religion before Elohim is this...

Shalom brothers and sisters in Messiah! I pray that YHVH's shalom is with you and 
that He is using you to share His Good News wherever you live.

There is an elderly lady named Dona Blanca that lives down in the town of El Duruy, Costa Rica. 
She is a very sweet lady and loves to talk about Scripture.
 But as you will see here, she had been living in a rather hard environment.
  Psalms 69:1-3
 Save me, O Elohim! For waters have come up to my neck. 
2 I have sunk in deep mud, And there is no place to stand; 
I have come into deep waters, And the floods overflow me. 
3 I am worn out from my crying; My throat is dry; 
My eyes grow dim As I wait for my Elohim.
 
Psalms 69:13, 20
But as for me, my prayer is to You, O YHVH, At an acceptable time, O Elohim. 
In the greatness of Your kindness, Answer me in the truth of Your deliverance.
20 Reproach has broken my heart and I am sick; I looked for sympathy, 
but there was none; And for comforters, but I found none. 
 
  She had her whole house falling down around her, the kitchen floor had big, gaping holes
 that were very difficult for her to walk through, and she slept in the rain
 with no walls and her house being flooded.
She has a grandson that stays with her named Bryan but during
 the daytime he works so she was by herself. 
She had some help from one of her sons named Don Renaldo, but he also 
worked up at the farm so he could only work at her house on the weekends.
 
Psalms 69:29-34
 But I am poor and in pain; Let Your deliverance, O Elohim, set me up on high. 
30 I praise the Name of Elohim with a song, And I make Him great with thanksgiving. 
31 And this pleases YHVH more than an ox, A bull with horns and hooves. 
32 The humble shall see, they rejoice, You who seek Elohim, and your hearts live. 
33 For YHVH hears the poor, And He shall not despise His captives. 
34 Let the heavens and earth praise Him, The seas and all that moves in them. 

 But thanks to YHVH our Elohim, her prayers were answered! 
Through YHVH's blessings and your gifts an elderly lady named Dona Blanca has a new house.
Here is just a small part of what was done to build her a new home.

 

James 1:22-27
And become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 
23 Because if anyone is a hearer of the Word and not a doer, 
he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror, 
24 for he looks at himself, and goes away, and immediately forgets what he was like. 
25 But he that looked into the perfect Torah, that of freedom, and continues in it, not becoming 
a hearer that forgets, but a doer of work, this one shall be blessed in his doing of the Torah.. 
26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle 
his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is worthless. 
27 Clean and undefiled religion before the Elohim and Father is this:
 to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. 

 Matthew 25:31-46
 “And when the Son of Aḏam comes in His esteem, and all the set-apart messengers with Him, 
then He shall sit on the throne of His esteem. 
32 “And all the nations shall be gathered before Him, and He shall 
separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats. 
33 “And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 
34 “Then the Sovereign shall say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, 
inherit the reign prepared for you from the foundation of the world – 
35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty 
and you gave Me drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, 
36 was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and 
you visited Me, I was in prison and you came to Me.’ 
37 “Then the righteous shall answer Him, saying, ‘Master, when did we see 
You hungry and we fed You, or thirsty and gave You to drink? 
38 ‘And when did we see You a stranger and took You in, or naked and clothed You? 
39 ‘And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and we came to You?’ 
40 “And the Sovereign shall answer and say to them, ‘Truly, I say to you, 
in so far as you did it to one of the least of these My brothers, you did it to Me.’ 
41 “He shall then also say to those on the left hand, ‘Go away from Me, 
accursed ones, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his messengers – 
42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink, 
43 ‘I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, was naked and 
you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 
44 “Then they also shall answer Him, saying, ‘Master, when did we see You
 hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not serve You?’ 
45 “Then He shall answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, in so far as you 
did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 
46 “And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into everlasting life.” 

There are many who have contributed to 
building Dona Blana's house, 
and to all who have helped, 
may YHVH multiply your Blessings. 

Philippians 4:17
Not that I seek the gift, 
but I seek the fruit that is multiplying to your account. 

Until next time...

 Shalom!
The Montanez Family
 Servants and Emissaries of Yahshua, Children of YHVH
HalleluYAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to see your thoughts on our blog. May YHWH bless you more!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings and Shalom!
The Montanez Family