Friday, December 23, 2011

Hmm... Big Mistake!

Well guys, if you tried to be on in the last hour, the blog wasn't working. Why?

Well, I was trying to make a Youtube channel to upload a picture. I wrote the blog's B-day in the birthday option, and something weird happened... 

When I entered, it said that the google account was locked and in 30 days it was deleted unless I showed proof that I was older than 13 years old! 

I was a little concerned... it said I had to either give an ID or pay $0.30 to re-open the account.

But thank YHVH I got some amazing help from our sister in Messiah, Mrs. Suzanne McDaniel. 
She used her credit card and paid for it. We can't thank her enough!


Please thank her! I can't thank her enough!

Shalom!
Christian Montanez Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to see your thoughts on our blog. May YHWH bless you more!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings and Shalom!
The Montanez Family