Friday, April 6, 2012

Panama Trip March 2012

Shalom brothers and sisters in Messiah! Hope you have a blessed Pesach.
So sorry I have not been blogging, our computer broke
and then we went to Panama where there isn't wireless internet.
 Now we are Filadelfia celebrating Pesach with some of the brothers in Costa Rica.

Here is some pics and a video from Panama.
Decided to make it into one video so that there weren't 5 parts. :)
This is the 1st time I have done this so let me know how it looks
 so that I can know if I should do it like this again.

Anyway, on to the video!


From Filadelfia, Costa Rica...

Have a blessed Pesach/Shabbat!

Shalom!
The Montanez Family
Servants and Emissaries of Yahshua, Children of YHVH
HalleluYAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to see your thoughts on our blog. May YHWH bless you more!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings and Shalom!
The Montanez Family